Duke Wakeboarding Sunglasses
We are on a Surfing Sabbatical!
Online Ordering Will Resume Summer 2017
Read More Here + Win FREE Eyewear
The Duke Wakeboard sunglasses were designed with all aspects of wakeboarding in mind and are handcrafted in Morro Bay, California, USA.
Are you tired of squinting on the water? Is your eye doctor yelling at you about pterygiums, cataracts, macular degeneration and other issues that plague surfers because of the UV double bounce effect that you're exposed to every surf session? The solution is here.
- The original and still our most popular
- 100% UV, Polarized to eliminate glare, Flexible for impact safey and Float
- Face Forming Technology for Perfect Fit
- Fits under helmet & over hood
- Safe, Stylish & Proven Function
The Duke took over a decade in the making, but finally this version matched my dream and tested well with surfing world champions, pros, doctors and recreational surfers.
"I want our customers to avoid the glare and to be stoked on the Kurtis Brand. It is my goal to protect eyes and enhance vision in all surfing conditions. The Duke is the original and still our #1 seller."
Do you want to surf in comfort or fry your eyes?
Come shout "No Fried Eyes" with the Duke Surf Goggles by Kurtis. We're here to help.
**All Kurtis Wakeboard Goggles come with the complete accessory kit: melonstrap headstrap, Quick Release Money Leash, airable storage container, instruction sheet & cleaning cloth.
- *FREE SHIPPING in USA on orders over $200
- *FREE SHIPPING International on orders over $350